Saturday, February 2, 2013

I´M NOT A CAT PERSON, BUT...

...a few weeks ago a cat that lives in my backyard had three little kittens and for some strange reason I became friends with one of them. I´ve never owned a pet, not even a dog, so this is all new for me. It´s not like he´s mine or anything, he´s still a wild cat and I don´t wanna take away his freedom. I still give him milk tho because he looks so much thinner than his brothers (or sisters who knows? haha) and I want him to grow nice and good!

No soy amante de los gatos pero hace algunas semanas una gata que vive en el fondo de mi casa tuvo tres gatitos y por alguna extraña razón me hice amiga de uno de ellos. Nunca tuve una mascota, ni siquiera un perro. Por eso mismo esta es una nueva experiencia para mí. Esto no significa que sea mío, aun es un gato salvaje y no quiero quitarle su libertad. Igualmente le doy leche porque me parece que esta mucho mas delgado que sus hermanos (o hermanas, quien sabe? jaja) y quiero que crezca fuerte y sano!

 photo blogpostkitten_zps56861e10.jpg

What do you think? Should I keep him? Any name suggestions? :)

¿Qué piensan? ¿Debería quedarmelo? ¿Me pueden sugerir algun nombre? :)


Have a great Saturday!


PS: I´m still getting used to this blogging thing, that´s why I haven´t been blogging much. I´d like to thank all the people who have been following and commenting. I like making new friends here because everyone´s so nice! :)

PD: Aun me estoy acostumbrando a tener un blog, por eso no he posteado mucho. Me gustaría agradecerle a la gente que me ha empezado a seguir y a los que han comentado en mis entradas. ¡Me gusta hacer nuevo amigos aquí porque son todos muy amables!


30 comments:

  1. Oh my god, he's so cute! Just a little ball of fluff! Absolutely adorable! Not sure what you should call him, but it better be something cute :) xxx

    ps. If you do decide then let us all know xxx
    http://rainingcakeandcookies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! He is cute, isn´t he? :) I´m thinking of a cute name as well, I wanna be original but I can´t seem to think of anything.

      I will let you know for sure! :)

      Delete
  2. That kitten is adorable! Keeping a cat is a lot of work, and super expensive, but as an animal lover I would snatch that little cutie right up! Good luck.
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the good thoughts! I´m not sure what to do just yet, I feel like it´s a big responsability so we´ll see! :)

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for following me! :)

    I love soup so I´m gonna follow you back!



    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, you should definitely keep him and call him Blue Ivy haha :)

    http://www.teenyhippie.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! Haha maybe I should! :P

      Delete
  5. hi mari, i absolutely love that little furry friend of urs. oh, i just came up with a name since he's all white ; how about 'whitener'. well, i know its not a super cute or a grt suggestion. still hope u like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Snehal! :) That´s a good name, I will think about it!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I adore your blog, I´m following!

      Delete
  7. He is so cute! You can keep on feeding him and play with him without taking away his freedom, just for start. Mr Snowball will show you if wants you or not! Cats are so independent animals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this comment! :) I think you´re right, I´ll just keep doing what I´m doing and wait and see how he reacts while he´s still growing! :)

      Mr. Snowball is such a cute name!

      Delete
  8. Awww.. I can't stand cats (slightly allergic), but this one is adorable! I couldn't resist giving it a home if it needs one. My friend has 6 because she keeps taking them in.

    EverydayEphee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving me a comment! :) That sucks, sometimes I get allergic reactions to certain types of dogs and cats. I´m not sure why I´m not allergic to all of them. Your friend must love cats, I feel a little bad for even thinking of not taking him in! Have a nice day!

      Delete
  9. Hello from the blog hop! That cat is so cute (and small!) Do you think it's a kitten?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! :D I thought kitten meant a small cat but I just looked it up and learnt it means a domestic cat! I´m not really sure if it is! :)

      Delete
  10. Keep him!! He is SO cute!
    http://withlov32012.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE cats, and this one is adorable!! Please give him a good home! I'm your newest follower-I hope you visit and say hi :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following and for leaving me a comment! :) Of course I will visit your blog!

      Delete
  12. I really feel like going ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE right now haha.
    I LOVE cats, never owned one, but the day I find my own apartment thats big enough I'm going to get one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA This just made me laugh so hard! I really hope you get to have a cat one day! I really wanna have a dog one day! :P

      Delete
  13. Oh my gosh he is adorable! I'm not a cat person either (I've got 2 dogs) but kittens just make my heart sing. So cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I´m happy you like him! :) I bet having dogs must be so much fun, right? Have a great day!

      Delete
  14. Eeek a kitty!!! what a sweety! YES! Keep him!!! Calh him Pickle! Or Potato! hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha such cute names! :) I will keep them in mind! I´m not sure if I should keep him, I´m still thinking about it! Thank you for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  15. keep, keep, keep!!! How completely sweet!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´m still thinking about it! Every time I go to my backyard he runds to me looking so happy! :) Thank you for leaving me a comment!

      Delete
  16. Awwwwww absolutely adorable!!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete