Sunday, January 20, 2013

POSITIVE PLAYLIST: ALL THE PENNIES

Happy Sunday everyone!

What do you think of my new layout? I think it looks pretty good inspite of me not being a photoshop expert! It was quite an accomplishment. :)

Feliz Domingo para todos!

¿Qué les parece mi nuevo layout? ¡Creo que se ve muy bien teniendo en cuenta que no soy una experta en photoshop! Fue todo un logro para mi. :)

 photo newlayout_zpsff30d700.jpg

I´ve been listening to music all morning and I wanted to share an artist I´ve been loving these last couple of months. Have you heard Mindy Gledhill´s music? Her songs always bring a smile to my face! Especially this one:

He estado escuchando música toda la mañana y queria compartir con ustedes una artista que me empezo a gustar hace un par de meses. ¿Han escuchado la música de Mindy Gledhill? ¡Sus canciones siempre traen una sonrisa a mi rostro! Especialmente esta canción:


You could give me all that I request.
If you fancy, darling be my guest..
but I´ll take less
if more means having less of you
Who needs sequin shoes or private jets to Katmandu?

Oh, all the pennies in the wishing wells.
All the diamonds Tiffany's could sell.
All the riches put together.
All the sunny California weather.
Could not make me love you any better.


Have an amazing day! ♥


16 comments:

  1. Love that song!! I'll have to check out more from her. Love the layout! Great job!

    EverydayEphee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this sweet comment! :) You should check her out, she has awesome songs!

      I love your blog, it´s stunning! I´m following it on bloglovin now!

      Delete
  2. thanks for the comment . . . we share a love for cupcakes! i'm also a big fan of letters- i especially love making stationery. so much fun!

    you're blog is adorable and you did a great job with your photoshop. you certainly beat my elementary skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this lovely comment! :) It´s awesome finding people who share the same interests as me! I´m still practicing with photoshop, this is all new for me so it means a lot that you think I did a good job.

      I really like your blog and how positive it is!

      Delete
  3. Your new layout looks wonderful and I really like that song. Thanks for introducing me to some new music.

    *following*

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the music tip, I love finding new music

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love finding new music too! :)

      Of course, I will!

      Delete
  5. Oooh I love your layout, I'm constantly changing mine and am never quite happy but yours is great!

    Lauren x
    teaforowls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I´m so happy you like it! :) I know how you feel, I´m never quite happy with it either!

      I adore your blog!

      Delete