Thursday, January 17, 2013

MY FIRST PACKAGE SWAP: ANOUCK

Thank you so much Anouck!

You must have seen my face when I got home from work and I saw a small package on my living room table. I think I had the biggest smile on my face! I was gonna start opening it right away but I remembered I wanted to write a post about it. So here´s how it looked before I opened it:

Muchas gracias Anouck!

Ojalá hubieran visto mi cara cuando llegué a mi casa del trabajo y vi un pequeño paquete encima de la mesa del living. ¡Creo que tenía la sonrisa más grande en mi rostro! Iba a empezar a abrirlo apenas lo tuve en mis manos pero recordé que quería escribir una entrada sobre el tema. Aquí pueden ver como era el paquete antes de que lo abriera:

Photobucket

I started opening it with my mom. We were both very excited to see what was inside! I already knew that Anouck was really creative but seeing what she made with her own hands made it so real. She´s extremely talented and deserves to accomplish every single one of her dreams.

From earrings to dutch candy.. Her package was like a breath of fresh air!

Empece a abrirlo con mi mama. ¡Ambas estábamos muy emocionadas por saber que había adentro! Ya sabía que Anouck era creativa pero ver lo que hizo con sus propias manos lo hizo mucho más real. Es extremadamente talentosa y merece cumplir cada uno de sus sueños.

Desde aros hasta dulces alemanes.. ¡Su paquete fue como una brisa de aire fresco!

 Photobucket

She also wrote a me a really sweet letter. Isn´t her handwritting just lovely?

Además me escribió una carta muy linda. Su letra es hermosa, ¿No lo creen?

Photobucket

I still have to send her my package. It´s almost done but I feel like something is missing. I just wanna make it perfect for her! I can´t wait to send her what I chosed!

Aún no le he mandado mi encomienda. Está casi lista pero siento que falta algo. ¡Solo quiero mandarle algo perfecto para ella! ¡No puedo esperar para mandarle lo que elegí!

You should go to her blog now and tell her how wonderful she is by clicking on her picture!

Les aconsejo que vayan a su blog ahora y le digan lo increible que es haciendo click en la imagen a continuación! 


 Have a lovely day!

PS: Thanks to her advice now my pictures look a little better, what do you think? (:

PD: Gracias a sus consejos ahora mis fotos lucen un poco mejor, que les parece? (:






5 comments:

  1. Aaaaaah Mari! That's such a sweet post! I am so glad you like it! And I can't wait to get yours! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´m glad you like it! :) It will be done soon! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh this is so cute, how sweet

    Please come by and check out my latest post :)

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete