Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 CREATIVE PAY IT FORWARD!


I've taken this idea from Mia Elizabeth at miabella!

  
I've joined the 2013 Creative Pay It Forward:
The first 5 people to comment with their email and blog address will receive from me, sometime in this calendar year, a gift - perhaps a book, a homemade gift, giftcard - a surprise! There will likely be no warning, it will happen when the mood strikes me. The catch? Those five people must make the same offer on their Blog. 


Have an awesome day! :)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awesome Kelly! :) You should leave me your email!

      Delete
  2. so fun! i am in.

    www.untilonlyloveremains.com

    i am also a new follower and so excited to be here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me! :) I´m following you as well, I really like your blog!

      It´s awesome to be able to do this kind of thing, right? :D

      Delete
  3. Nice! I'm in! Lesley lesleyaraymond@gmail.com :) bytheporchlight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That´s awesome! :) Thank you for leaving me a comment in this post and for following me! I love your blog!

      Delete