Monday, February 4, 2013

LEARNING PHOTOGRAPHY: MORNING & EVENING SKY

A few days ago I started experimenting with photography. It´s a little harder than I thought but I´m enjoying the learning process. I started with taking pictures of the sky in my backyard and these are the shots I liked the best:

Algunos días atras empecé a experimentar con fotografía. Es mas dificil de lo que pensaba pero estoy disfrutando el proceso de aprendizaje. Comencé sacando fotos del cielo en mi patio trasero y estas son las pics que me gustaron más:

 photo morningsky1_zps4b4824b2.jpg
 photo eveningsky1_zps1118b4c4.jpg

I also realized how hard it is to document your life in pictures if you´re not really used to it. For example, when I have lunch or dinner I´m used to just take the plate and then eat it. Now that I discovered the blogging world, I have a slightly urge to take a picture of the food I´m having. Did any of you feel like that when you first started your own blog?

También me dí cuenta cuan dificil es documentar tu vida en fotos si no estas acostumbrado a hacerlo. Por ejemplo, cuando almuerzo o ceno suelo tomar mi plato con comida y comerlo. Ahora que descubrí el mundo de los blogs, tengo un leve impulso a sacarle una foto a mi comida. ¿Alguno se sintió así cuando empezaron su blog?

Have a wonderful day! ♥

11 comments:

  1. I can completely relate! When I first got my camera I have to think about bringing it places with me. Now, I naturally think about packing it if I'm going somewhere other than work or class. But I really love capturing this time in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds really inspiring, I´m hoping I can get to that point soon! :) Thank you for leaving me a comment!

      Delete
  2. Lol, I have an urge to take a picture of everything and document it. :) Your photos ate lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I´m still not used to taking pictures. I´m glad you have passion for photography! :) Thank you, that means a lot!

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're going for a lifestyle blog you should take a picture of your wonderful plate before you eat it. And the restaurant. Or your kitchen. And your pot. And your fork.
    Actually, you don't need to take any picture because somebody else did. After long time taking photos you will start to notice little things and details. Maybe a nice door, or a funny water pond on the pavement, instead of look at it and say "oh so nice" and leave, take your phone out and take a picture of it! I read somewhere that the best camera is the one that you have with you!
    (I think this is the biggest comment I've ever write!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this awesome comment! :) I think you just gave me the best advice. I don´t have to take pictures of something because someone else did. I need to take pictures of something that catches my eye that I find interesting.
      I´m not used to taking my camera to places so I will slowly start taking it when I´m doing something camera worthy.
      Thank you again for taking the time to write this comment! :)

      Delete
  5. mariiiiiiiiii
    i e-mailed again :) hope you got it now :)
    have fun taking pics!

    ReplyDelete