Monday, August 5, 2013

SNAILMAIL: AnouckPlume + Gratitude

A few days ago I got a postcard from Anouck. She went to London and she was really kind to sent me this lovely card. It has a really positive quote, which I love and needed at the time. To be honest with you I still need it.

Hace algunos dís recibí una postal de parte de Anouck. Ella fué a Londres y fué muy amable de su parte mandarme esta linda carta. Tiene una frase muy positiva, que me encanta y necesitaba escuchar en ese momento. Para serles sincera, todavía necesito escucharla.

 photo keepcalmandcarryonrightsize_zps4b4acfdc.jpg

I´m preparing myself to start Uni again in a week. I still can´t believe that in December I will be an accountant. Sometimes I feel like it´s not my passion, but I do know that I still learned a lot and it will be useful for me even if I end up working in another area.
I usually feel like I don´t apreciate things as much as I do. That´s why I´ve been trying to find the good side on every single thing that happens to me. I have a lot to be grateful, and nowadays it´s pretty easy to get caught up in things that don´t really matter.
Do you have a quote you keep going back to when you feel down or stressed out? I hope you´re all having a great day!

Me estoy preparando para empezar a cursar en la Universidad en una semana. Todavía me cuesta creer que en Diciembre voy a ser una contadora. A veces siento que no es mi pasión, pero se que aprendí mucho y que va a ser útil para mí aunque termine trabajando en otra área.
Ocasionalmente siento que no aprecio las cosas como debería. Por eso he estado tratando de encontrarle el lado positivo a cada cosa que me pasa. Tengo mucho por lo cual estar agradecida, y hoy en día es muy fácil dejarse llevar por cosas que no importan demasiado.
¿Ustedes tienen alguna frase que leen cuando se sienten tristes o estresados? ¡Espero que estén teniendo un día genial!



 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with University. I know what it's like to loose passion for what you are studying. It's happened to me. The most important thing is to find something wonderful in everything you try. You only live once :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words! I agree with you and I will try my best to be more positive! :)

      Delete
  2. YOu are so close! enjoy these last moments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I just saw this comment, I´m graduated now! <3

      Delete