Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Merry Christmas (I´m a little late for that one!) and Happy New Year! I hope 2013 bring only happiness into your life! =) I have many plans for 2013, but the most important one is to be positive. I would love to be able to see the positive side of every single thing. I do know this can be hard, but I believe it´s a process and that I will get there! What are your plans for this new year?

Feliz Navidad (¡Llegué un poco tarde para saludarlos!) y un Muy Feliz Año Nuevo! Espero que el 2013 traiga solo felicidad a sus vidas! =) Tengo muchos planes para el 2013, pero creo que el mas importante es tener una actitud positiva. Me encantaría poder el lado positivo de todo. ¡Se que esto puede ser dificil pero creo que es un proceso y que voy a lograrlo! ¿Cuales son sus planes para este nuevo año?

A few days ago I made cupcakes. Yes, my blog name is true.. I AM a cupcake lover! I´m still trying to figure out how to decorate them, right now I´m focusing on the actual cupcake and to make it taste exactly like I want! I´m planning on making a blog post on how to make them and taking pictures of every step of the process in the near future.

Hace algunos días hice cupcakes. Si, el nombre de mi blog es verdad.. ¡ADORO los cupcakes! Todavía estoy tratando de aprender a decorarlos, estoy en el proceso de hacer que la masa tenga el gusto que quiero. Estoy planeando hacer un post en como hacerlos y usar fotos para explicar cada paso del proceso.

Here are some pictures of them (Dejo algunas fotos de ellos):

Photobucket
Photobucket

I also wanted to share these little angels the newspaper man gave my mom as a present. They are just so cute and adorable! I couldn´t wait to put them on my Christmas tree!

También quería compartir con ustedes estos angelitos que el diariero le regalo a mi mama. ¡Son muy lindos y enseguida los puse en el árbol de navidad!


Photobucket
Photobucket

To finish this blog post I would like to thank some people for inspiring me to keep going with my blog. I adore their blogs and I feel like I found this "blogging world" thanks to their pages: Anouck, Katie and Bee. Thank you so much!

And how could I not thank my very first follower? Thank you for following me and for leaving me such a nice comment on my last blog post Kelly!

Para terminar con este post quería agradecerle a algunas personas por inspirarme a seguir con mi blog. Adoro sus blogs y siento que encontré este mundo gracias a sus páginas:  Anouck, Katie and Bee. ¡Muchas gracias!

¡También quiero agradecerle a mi primer seguidor! ¡Muchas gracias por seguirme y por dejarme un comentario tan lindo en mi último blog post Kelly!

Have a good first day of the year!

8 comments:

  1. Happy New year! Your cupcakes look so cute, and chocolatey!!! mmmmmmm... Enjoy 2013! xxx

    http://rainingcakeandcookies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Happy New Year to you too! :) Yes, they were yummy! Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que lindos! Your cupcakes look delish, i'm also trying to make the perfect moist cupcake (:

    N|D
    http://rainbowsandtress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! :) I´m still practicing how to decorate them, it´s really challenging!

      I love your blog!

      Delete
  4. :) my pleasure :)
    the cupcakes look YUM!
    still love that you write in spanish and english! (i turn to the english when i don't have much time or i don't understand the spanish ;) => one day my comments will be in spanish ;))
    maybe i should do the same on my blog (english and dutch i mean, i'm NOT ready for blogging in spanish ;)). people who now clicked on the link won't understand a word i wrote :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Are you studying Spanish? I believe that one day you will be able to write a comment in Spanish!

      Yes, you should write it in English too. I see a lot of people who do that. That way I would be able to understand too! :)

      Delete
  5. i should be! i took lessons in colombia last year but sort of gave up when i was back in belgium due to little time.. i just need to pick up the book again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You lived in Colombia? That´s awesome, were you studying abroad? :) Yes, you should pick it up again!

      Delete