Sunday, April 28, 2013

POSITIVE PLAYLIST: NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

I´ve been listening to really positive music latetly and I´ve also been discovering many great artists. I feel like this deserves to have a little place in my blog because music is really helpful sometimes and it can even change your day for the better. That´s why I´ve started to make a positive playlist to help me stay in a good modd and by sharing it I can also help someone else who is just not having a good day.

He estado escuchando música muy positiva ultimamente y tambien he descubierto muchos artistas talentosos. Siento que esto merece un pequeño espacio en mi blog ya que la música puede ser muy positiva en ciertas ocaciones y hasta puede cambiar tu día en uno mejor. Por esto mismo he empezado a armar una playlist positiva para intentar mantenerme de buen humor y además al compartirla puedo ayudar a alguien que simplemente no estú teniendo el mejor día.



And nothing ever happens if you stay in your room.
Nothing ever happens if you leave the party too soon.
You'll never be a winner if you're not in the game.
Nothing ever happens if you always play it safe.
Make a little space and get out of your own way.

1 comment: