Wednesday, December 19, 2012

NEW WALLET!

It´s funny, even tho I´m 24 years old I´ve never had a wallet. When I saw this particular one on a little shop near my work place I just had to buy it!

Now I can´t wait to fill it with all sorts of stuff!

(As you can see I´m not so good at photography, hopefully it just takes a little practice!)


Traducción: Es extraño, a pesar de tener 24 años nunca he tenido una billetera. Cuando la vi en un pequeño negocio cerca de mi lugar de trabajo supe que tenia que tenerla!

No puedo esperar para llenarla! 

(Como pueden ver no soy muy buena en fotografia, tengo la esperanza de que solo necesito un poco de practica!)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Have an awesome day!

5 comments:

  1. great to find your blog! i look forward to your writings:)
    + i love that is in spanish as well, i need practice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this comment and for following me! :) I´m still trying to figure out what I´m gonna post about. Do you have any tips? :)

      I´m happy you like that it´s in Spanish too, it´s my main language and it felt wrong not to include it!

      I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a happy new year!

      I hope we can become good friends! :)

      Delete
    2. cupcakes is a good start ;)
      happy happy newyear!!!!

      Delete
    3. Thank you! :) Happy New year to you too!

      Delete
  2. Photography does take practice, but it's all about freezing memories. Looks like you're doing a great job to me!

    I followed you, looking forward to reading your posts, I love lifestyle blogs. They're the best way to record real life!

    http://www.definingmia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete